Williamsburg Weekly Update – March 2, 2017
March 2nd, 2017
March 2, 2017 – Weekly School-Day Update
Here are this week’s updates:
1. March/April Pizza Orders Due By March 9th
Pizza/Cookie orders for March/April are now open on School-Day. This ordering period covers the weeks of March 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20 and 27 and will be taken on School-Day ONLY from today until Thursday, March 9th. No late orders will be accepted. See the How-To-Order Guide at the end of this note for step by step instructions for ordering. Call the school office if you have any questions – 519-742-1848.
2. Move-a-Thon – Friday, March 10th
Move-a-thon packages went home yesterday with your oldest/only child. Forms and envelopes are due back to school by Thursday, March 9th. For every $5 of donations, students will receive a draw ticket that they can enter to try and win some great prizes such as waffle breakfast, games with teachers, etc. Classes will all have a chance to go to the gym that day to show off their great moves.
Here are some more details:
– Between Wednesday, March 1st and Thursday, March 9th find sponsors who will make a donation for our school’s Move-A-Thon event
– Do not go door-to-door to unknown people. Collect only from friends and family.
– ONE DONATION SHEET PER FAMILY. Use the back of the form to track donations. Fill in the name of the person, address, city and cash or cheque amount.
– Please make any cheques payable to Waterloo Education Foundation
– Donations of $15.00 or more will receive a tax receipt
– All donation sheets and envelopes are due back to school by Thursday, March 9th
– Please return your envelope even if you decide not to participate in our school fundraiser.
~ Profits raised will go towards items like playground enhancements, field trips, technology and more! ~
3. Williamsburg School Council is now on Facebook! “Like” their page and receive updates and information from School Council.
4. Upcoming Dates to Note:
– March 2 – 9 – Pizza/Cookie Orders Open on School-Day
– March 10 – Move-a-Thon Fundraiser
– March 13 to 17 – March Break
– March 20 – 1st Day Back to School after March Break
– March 31 – Crazy Hair/Hat Day
Follow us on Twitter: @wlmwrdsb
How-to Order Pizza/Cookies
– Log-in to School-Day – www.school-day.com
– Click Products at the top of the page
– Click March/April – Pizza Orders
– From here you are now able to select each of the available dates using the drop down box listed beside the word “Dates”
– Be sure to select each Date that you wish each child to have pizza using the drop down arrow within this Product as well as which Topping and make note of how many slices of pizza you want for each given week. Then click add to cart and go back to the Date drop down box to select the next week that you wish to order
– Remember to use the drop down box for each of your children as well if you have more than one child that you are ordering for
– This ordering period covers 6 Thursdays including March 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20, 27
– If you wish to order cookies as well, go back to the products tab and Click on March/April – Cookie Orders and follow the same process as listed above to order cookies
– Once you have added all your items, click the cart in the top right corner of your screen to view all your selected items. Take a moment to review your order and make sure that your selections are correct. Then click Check Out to pay on-line or click Will Pay By Cash if you prefer to pay with cash. (For cash orders, send in the order number and the EXACT cash amount to school with your child by the order deadline – March 9, 2017 . Late orders cannot be accepted.)
Have a great week!
Categories: School News