March 7th, 2017
Our School Council Move-a-thon is this Friday, March 10th! All pledge forms and envelopes are due by Thursday, March 9th. Thanks in advance for supporting this awesome fundraiser!!
Move-a-thon packages went home last week with your oldest/only child. Forms and envelopes are due back to school by Thursday, March 9th. For every $5 of donations, students will receive a draw ticket that they can enter to try and win some great prizes such as waffle breakfast, games with teachers, etc. Classes will all have a chance to go to the gym that day to show off their great moves.
Here are some more details:
– Between Wednesday, March 1st and Thursday, March 9th find sponsors who will make a donation for our school’s Move-A-Thon event
– Do not go door-to-door to unknown people. Collect only from friends and family.
– ONE DONATION SHEET PER FAMILY. Use the back of the form to track donations. Fill in the name of the person, address, city and cash or cheque amount.
– Please make any cheques payable to Waterloo Education Foundation
– Donations of $15.00 or more will receive a tax receipt
– All donation sheets and envelopes are due back to school by Thursday, March 9th
– Please return your envelope even if you decide not to participate in our school fundraiser.
~ Profits raised will go towards items like playground enhancements, field trips, technology and more! ~
Categories: School Council