Kindergarten Registration for children born in 2012 and 2013
January 31st, 2017
- Ensure your child can attend Williamsburg Public School! – you must reside within our school boundaries to attend
- Visit stswr.ca click on link titled “What school do I attend” Enter your address
- Registration begins ON-LINE on February 1st, 2017
- Visit http://www.wrdsb.ca/register/ and complete the on-line registration form
- The registration form is also available online for you to download, print and bring along with you to the school
- Submit your child’s immunization records to the Region of Waterloo Public Health
- Visit the Region of Waterloo web-site at https://e-immunization.regionofwaterloo.ca/ or call 519-575-4400 ext 13009
- Once you have completed the registration form you will be required to come into the school with the following documentation:
- Proof of Birth (eg. Birth certificate, passport)
- Proof of address (eg. A utility bill with your name on it)
—— Plan to drop in between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm – Monday – Friday
- Join us for our Parent and Child Kindergarten Information Evening on June 15, 2017
- If your child currently attends Williamsburg Public School in JK, there is no need to register for SK as this happens automatically at the school level
- If your child attended another WRDSB school for JK and you are moving into our school boundaries for September, you must come to Williamsburg and complete a hard copy registration form and show proof of birth and proof of address.
Please share this information with your friends and neighbours in our school community!
If you have any questions about the registration process for Kindergarten please, do not hesitate to call the Office at 519-742-1848.